Dr. Daniel T Fang Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel T Fang?

I wish he would operate out of a different hospital. St. Lukes was a pretty bad experience. The compression sleeves were not put on my legs until the night shift came on duty. When I tried to get up to go to the bathroom for the first time, the aide simply walked out of the room after I had asked him if I could get up to go to the bathroom. My daughter came back and spent the rest of my visit with me. I did contact the hospital and was told they would look into it. A person called me back and said they would look into it and call me back. I tried to call him twice and left messages. NEVER heard from him again and finally threw his card away. GREAT DOCTOR-LOUSY HOSPITAL.

Highly recommeded bariatric surgeon

Dr. Fang is a master at his craft and when it comes to weight loss surgeries, he is top in his profession. He has already performed one surgery on me and is about to perform the second in a 2-part revision to remove a slipped Lap-Band (which was not originally placed by him) and convert me to the RNY gastric bypass. He is a wonderful surgeon, very thorough, nice bedside manner, and highly recommended.

Dr. Fang did a great job with my surgery! Biggest frustration is with the follow up care with his PA.

new chance at better life Thank you