Dr. Daniel Farrier Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Farrier?

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Very helpful and truly caring DR. So happy I found him!

farrier me

Posted on January 5th, 2014

He took time with me and explained everything

Excellent Physician...

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Wish I'd found him earlier

Posted on December 4th, 2012

Too bad I didn't find this doctor earlier.What I love - he understands that every treatment is good for certain people but not everyone. He makes a suggestion for a starting point and then wants to know what is happening and everythign is modified based on each person's individual and unique body. He listens and he hears what patients say and trusts they know their body. Very understanding and compassionate. Sees the great in allopathic medicine but is also very able to see the vast and dangerous ignorance of it too. Will send patients to other doctors when needed and is careful to send you to a very high quality standard while looking after your bank account.

Posted on December 25th, 2011

The best doctor I found in my life for diagnostics

Great diagnostician

Posted on October 30th, 2011

I have now visited Dr. Farrier on two separate extended visits as he supervised my care at the Whitaker Wellness Institute. Dr. Farrier is a consummate diagnostician. He takes a detailed history and orders appropriate medical tests. From review of that history, he prescribes the appropriate non-pharmacologic therapies, tailored to my particular problem. The treatment here is so personal and so targeted that I began feeling better the very first day. The goal was getting me feeling better and as a result, gradually stopping my medications. Dr. Farrier followed and tailored my therapies in two more extended visits during my week's stay. And he created a program that I could take home to follow. I will be able to monitor my progress with him through phone consultations from my home. I'm very happy to have met Dr. Farrier. He is the consummate physician; knowledgeable, personable, personal, and caring. What a wonderful find!

Excellent physician

Posted on March 7th, 2010

I am a health professional. I had a medical condition which was deteriorating. Dr. Farrier listened to my entire history. He made no judgments and asked questions to clarify. He ordered appropriate tests and instituted natural therapies, while keeping me on my prescribed medications until such time as I can wean myself off. He found defined problems which were not previously diagnosed and prescribed appropriate follow up with my local physician when I return home for further diagnosis.While Dr. Farrier is in Califonia and I live in Florida, Dr. Farrier will remain my primary care physician. He is thorough, knowledgable, and is well-respected by his staff. I feel wonderful after my experience with Dr. Farrier and at the Whitaker Wellness Institute.

Posted on December 1st, 2017