Dr. Daniel H Felton IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Felton IV?

Great doctor, actually sits down and listens to your health needs!

Excellent family doctor

I recently switched to Dr. Felton just before experiencing a major health crisis and I'm glad he is my PCP. He has been great about spending the time needed with me going over my health situation, answering questions and making sure I've got the best preventive care also. His staff has also called to check on me after a hospitalization (never had that from a PCP before) and he has called me on the weekend himself to discuss lab results that came back after hours. He is just an overall wonderful doctor.

I have been seeing Dr. Felton for the last two years after leaving my last doctor for always being behind for an hour or two. Dr. Felton is a wonderful doctor. He has great bed side manners, is caring, and so far, he has been right on with all his diagnosis. His office works very well. They are on time and I rarely have to wait much at any station. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

Been a great Doctor for two years. Knows his medicine and is good about referrals. I feel very comfortable going to him. Very kind.

Dr. Daniel H Felton IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.