- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Flaherty DO
Dr. Daniel J Flaherty, DO is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine, Family Medicine. He speaks Spanish, English.
Dr. Daniel J Flaherty has 2 locations
Dr. Daniel J Flaherty has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel J Flaherty has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Daniel J Flaherty Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel J Flaherty
Dr. Flaherty graduated from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1993. He works in Rochester, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Family Medicine.