Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel G Freking
Daniel G Freking is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. Their specialties include Neurology. They speak English.
6490 Excelsior Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Book Online Now
Daniel G Freking has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Daniel G Freking is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Positive patient experience
Self-verified patient of Daniel G Freking - Posted on November 28th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Freking since 1996 when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He carefully guided us through the medication decisions and was very open to changes to minimize side-effects. He always takes the time to understand my illness and me. I leave his office feeling like I've had a good experience and actually look forward to our next visit. I now drive 300 miles r/t to see him as we have moved about a year ago. I can't think of another doctor I would travel that far to see.
Self-verified patient of Daniel G Freking - Posted on March 5th, 2012
Daniel G Freking Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Daniel G Freking's office for more information.
6490 Excelsior Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55426
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Daniel G Freking - Neurology in Minneapolis, MN, in this video.
Daniel G Freking is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.