Have you seen Daniel G Freking?

Positive patient experience

I've been seeing Dr. Freking since 1996 when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He carefully guided us through the medication decisions and was very open to changes to minimize side-effects. He always takes the time to understand my illness and me. I leave his office feeling like I've had a good experience and actually look forward to our next visit. I now drive 300 miles r/t to see him as we have moved about a year ago. I can't think of another doctor I would travel that far to see.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr Freking diagnosed my condition (myasthenia Gravis)within minutes of examining me.This doctor and his entire staff are caring, attentive, have excellent follow-up and very efficient. I am so thankful that I was directed to Dr. Freking and with his care my illness is in remission.

Daniel G Freking is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.