Dr. Daniel Freking Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Freking?

Positive patient experience

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Freking since 1996 when I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. He carefully guided us through the medication decisions and was very open to changes to minimize side-effects. He always takes the time to understand my illness and me. I leave his office feeling like I've had a good experience and actually look forward to our next visit. I now drive 300 miles r/t to see him as we have moved about a year ago. I can't think of another doctor I would travel that far to see.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

Dr Freking diagnosed my condition (myasthenia Gravis)within minutes of examining me.This doctor and his entire staff are caring, attentive, have excellent follow-up and very efficient. I am so thankful that I was directed to Dr. Freking and with his care my illness is in remission.

Posted on August 2nd, 2017