Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Frey
Dr. Daniel Frey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Frey is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, University Medical Center and Tulane Medical Center Downtown. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Frey has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Frey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Jefferson General Hospital
University Medical Center
Tulane Medical Center Downtown
Interim LSU Public Hospital
The Regional Medical Center of Acadiana
University Medical Center - Lafayette
Childrens Hospital of New Orleans
Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Daniel Frey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLSU Health Sciences Center, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Daniel Frey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.