Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Hafner
Dr. Daniel Hafner, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fishkill, NY, with another office in Kingston, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hafner is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital Mary's Avenue Campus, HealthAlliance Hospital Broadway Campus and Benedictine Hospital, Kingston, NY. Dr. Hafner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Hafner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Hafner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.