Dr. Daniel G Hartman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Hartman?

Very skilled and caring. Listens to needs and feeling of patient and works with you on your treatment.

Would recommend

I have been to two other doctors for opinions. He is the best so far,. He listens, is professional and confident, doesn't push the newest drug for a drug company, knowledgable and cares for his patients.

Formal patient

I have been to many doctors over the years, trying to find someone who cared enough to not brush me off. Dr. Hartman took the time to listen to me and to explain why he was prescribing the medicine that he did. It took a few follow ups for us to get it write but I always felt comfortable talking to him about how I felt. He really listened to me. I only wish I found him sooner!

This doctor overmedicated my friend and she was finally admitted to the hospital. He just kept changing her medications without even seeing her.

Dr. Hartman is nice, but when I would see him he would listen for about 5 minutes and then write me a perscription for an anti-depressant or up my dosage. He put me on a few different medications that really were horrible. It wasn't until I went to another doctor when I was correctly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and given the right medication.

Dr. Daniel G Hartman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.