Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel G Morris has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Compression Fractures
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 111
I visited dr Morris after a interview of very impressive degree and a specialized copay I felt good about my new pain office. Then appointment netting with dr Morris is was pathetic of absolutely no communication between interview and him. He knew nothing of my history that was so described. By myself and now repeating everything once more. And of coarse after another specialized copay and a 3 hr wait after arriving 45 minutes for a 30 minute demand I be early. So now comes a complete new regime of prescriptions all extended release. News flash Humana , mybinsurznce does not cover so I need to get the prescription back to them immediately. Before I can get another. Call comes in 15 minutes before their closing time if I can get script to them and get in they will give me new script. 25 miles away, no way I can so I wait 3 day weekend. Now I'm running out of hydrocodone that for past 11 years I've been prescribed 4 p day. Now I arrive Tuesday morning and get new scrip, oh boy pharmacy tells me once again Med is not covered. Now dr Morris states clearly he does not write short term acting scripts. I fired premiere and dr Morris. They suck and oh I forgot about scheduler trying to push neck and back injections appointment when it was never even discussed. By dr to me but she will notify dr Morris of my not scheduling pain injections. They suck -period in my opinion. Oh then waited another 30 minutes for scripts to be written after dr left room.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Daniel G Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPremier Pain Associates, 1150 E Lansing St, Broken Arrow, OK
Dr. Daniel G Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broken Arrow, OK.