Dr. Daniel G Stout Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Stout?

Excellent Dr.

I have been seeing Dr Stoute for more than 2 years now. Very caring and professional Dr.

Wouldn't help me get new insulin pump

The doctor's office was poorly run. Doc himself was uninformed about any pump or CGM options besides Medtronic. He was obstructive regarding my new pump prescription; I ended up having to go to another endo to get the pump I so desperately needed. His receptionist then didn't fax over the referral I needed to make the apptmt with the new endo. Plus the nurse was clueless about the diabetes ed. requirement required by the pump company (hint: the doctor's office is responsible for providing this). Overall, nobody really knew what was going on. I've been diabetic for 25 years, and this is by far the worst experience I've had with an endocrinologist.

I am a diabetic and his nurse refused to give me insulin until my next appointment to make sure I made the appointment, left a diabetic who body does not produce insulin at all without for almost a month .

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Doctor and staff not helpful. Had to finally go see another doctor. Then had trouble getting them to send my medical records.Long story short, wouldn't recommend them!

He has the worst bedside manner I have ever encountered!!! He could clearly see I had a list of questions, however with his hand on the doorknob asked if I had any questions. I asked him my questions which took about 15 minutes and he did not once remove his hand from that doorknob. I had to call his office for a follow up of replacement thyroid harm one after radiated thyroid......THEN had to call for follow up visit!!!!! At that point I was DONE!!!!!!! Needless to say I am with a VERY competent Dr with a wonderful bedside manner and I have a much clearer understanding of my treatment plan.

Highly Recommend Dr. Stout

Dr. Stout is a great doctor who was very receptive to the questions & concerns I had. He went above & beyond what most doctors would to work with my surgeon to get me cured. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing a good endocrinologist. His staff are super friendly & always respond very quickly when I call. Also, their patient portal is very convenient & helpful for reviewing records or sending messages to the staff.

NP

Go see his Nurse Practitioner. She is AWESOME!

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviews. I was hoping in time things would get better because I know having a thyroid disorder is not a quick fix; however, it's now been about a year and a half. I am not feeling much better since my initial visit and I have so many unanswered questions, that he couldn't help me with. Please don't waste your time here!

Wow!!! That was my experience as well. I've seen him for a year now with the hopes that things would get better. I am in worse shape is than I as before I saw him. He DOES NOT listen !!!

The WORST bed side manner I have ever experienced!

My visit with this doctor was the worst experience I have ever had with any physician. He was condescending, rude, insulting, and rarely made eye contact. While he has years of medical training, the answers he offered were vague, with a lot of "ums" and "uhs" and correcting himself. Not to mention, it is clear and obvious he is fairly new at practicing because he has ZERO people skills. For nearly the entire visit, he was on a laptop, and I even saw him look something up on WIKIPEDIA!!! As a teacher, I must constantly tell my students that this is not an accurate source of information, as it can be updated and changed by anyone. Furthermore, he basically kept repeating himself and was not listening to what I had to say as the patient. For having done an internal medicine residency and specializing in endocrinology, he sure didn't seem to know much. I am so disappointed that I am willing to wait weeks, as my symptoms and pain continue to worsen, to see another physician because I was so dissatisfied with him.

Dr. Daniel G Stout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.