Dr. Daniel Geller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Geller?

Highly Recommend Dr. Daniel Geller

Posted on June 10th, 2013

He's always calm and methodical when examining my eyes. He takes notes and refers to them on my next visit. I feel very confident in his care. He refers me to other specialists if he has any concerns. He makes sure I understand the seriousness of my condition and the importance of annual tests. He explains his treatment rationale. He is always very nice. He has taken care of me for years. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking quality eye care. I also recommend this practice. The office staff is superb. I began with Dr. Dressler many years ago and have never had a problem of any kind during a visit to the office. I like Dr. Geller very much.

Dr Dan Geller

Posted on May 8th, 2013

I love Dr Geller. I have had trouble with my eyes for years and decided to go see Dr Geller. He was so attentive and explained everything he was doing during our appointment. I would highly recommend my Eye Dr to all of my friends and I have done just that. Thank you Dr Geller

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I have followed Dr. Geller from Fredericksburg to Fairfax. He is a very great physician. I can't believe anyone would give him a bad review. I have been a patient for 17 years and have sent my family to see him.

Posted on March 17th, 2017