Daniel Gil Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Danny, as I refer to him, is my BEST FRIEND!!! I'm not exactly the best patient, but that's because I'm SICK, or WAS sick!!! Dr. Danny always showed me compassion, courtesy, expertise, and most of all PATIENCE in helping me deal with my health issues. He is the one who educated me, and taught me how to treat, and help myself in dealing with my medical situation. Anyway, long story short, I no longer suffer from said situation, and I owe it ALL... to DR. Danny. God BLESS you Dr. Danny!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2012