Dr. Daniel D Gilman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel D Gilman?

Great experience

He delivered both of my babies and first one was pre term and he was there. 2nd one was very high risk I was admitted to the hospital for more then 1 month he was there every day and actually cared how I felt. He such a great doctor and yes I go back to him.

Rude. Condescending. Inappropriate. Creepy. Uncomfortable.

Thank you Dr. Gilman

26 years ago, I was pregnant with a baby boy. Dr. Gilman was scheduled to go on vacation with his family. The most devastating thing happens. My unborn son died 3 weeks before my delivery date.Dr. Gilman stayed to deliver Justin himself. He helped me get through the most painful time on my life. If this dedication to a patient is important to you, Dr. Gilman is for you.

Awesome Doctor

Doctor Gilman is the best OBGYN i know. he has been my OBGYN for the past 22 years.