Dr. Daniel J Glatt Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Glatt?

Excellent Internist.

I had the pleasure to be a patient pd Dr. Glatt's. I spent many years with him and had the best experiences. He is concerned, answers any questions you may have even asking if there might be issues you want to address. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor. You will need to wait for your appointment but the time he spends with you is quality and complete. I have moved out of the Burlingame area and am now in South San Jose. I thank Daniel for all the terrific years I have had with him and the wonderful staff. All my best always M. Bruemer

My favorite doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Glatt (Daniel, the son) for over ten years. He is amazing, caring, considerate, brilliant and very thoughtful. He spends a good amount of time with each client.

Don't send a loved one

Dr. Glatt has a unique practice of giving PhenoBarbital to outpatients with a history of alcohol dependence or abuse--check with a pharmacist about this--ours told us that this could be a fatal combination. Seems to have a little bit of a problem keeping details and facts straight. Other than that, a very nice guy.

Missing the Point

I have been a patient for almost 20 years seeing both William and then Daniel Glatt, or so I thought until I recently tried to make an appointment and was told they are no longer accepting new patients. I said "but I've seen them for almost 20 years, even though I haven't seen Dr.D Glatt in about 2 years, i just want to get a physical". She said she would have to speak with them and get back to me. 3 days later I call back after not having heard anything and the receptionist says "oh, sorry I didn't get back to you even though I have your number right here but I've spoken with both dr's and they agree that we are not accepting any new patients at this time". I guess business is pretty good huh Dr's - to where you can lose sight of the patient. I will say that when I was going on a regular basis the wait times were very long for afternoon appointments but once I got in the visits went fairly quickly.

Dr. Dosen't seem to care, and office staff are rude.

When you need a flu shot he is out of the shot, and just tells you to get it at some store. The office staff are rude and distant. As a primary care doctor he is very poor. If you get sick they tell you to go to Urgent care because they don't have any appointments.

Dr. Daniel J Glatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlingame, CA.