Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel T Glenney has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Daniel T Glenney has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Daniel T Glenney has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel T Glenney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Glenney is a top-quality knee surgeon.After years of avoiding a total knee replacement, he put me at ease, and made a whole new life possible for me.There was hardly any swelling at the point of incision, and no drainage to speak of.The stainless steel staples were beautifully aligned, and no problem at all to remove.The surgery was masterful, and he and his office staff are very approachable. The only drawback with this office is that it is perhaps too popular, and the wait times at appointments could improve.I think very highly of Dr. Glenney, and warmly recommend him for a total knee replacement surgery.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
37 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Mc Laren Regional Medical Ctr
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Partners, 82 New Park Ave, North Franklin, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel T Glenney in this video.
Dr. Daniel T Glenney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Franklin, CT.