Dr. Daniel G Goddard Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Goddard?

Horrible doctor. If he’s too busy to talk to his patients then he should book less in one day, he literally told me he’s too busy to listen to my health issues and concerns.

Not a good long term Dr

Daniel was more concerned about his time and how many patients he had to see more than listening to my questions about my health. would NOT REFER him to anyone. Staff used to be rude until I bubbled it up to mgt and then they were nicer.

TERRIBLE

TERRIBLE DOCTOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF (JULIA WAS NICE.) ALL ABOUT WANTING YOUR $$$ AND CAN'T EVEN GET A SICK VISIT WHEN NEEDED. BEST IS THEY TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO BE SEEN, BUT NO OPENINGS FOR WEEKS.

Very poor follow up from Dr. or staff.

Disappointment

When I first started seeing Dr. Goddard he was very nice, still is, and overall an OK Doctor. However, what I find disappointing is his lack of help when he feel something is out of his league, and while I can understand and respect him for not taking on something he's not comfortable with and than throwing pills at me, I do feel as a Doctor he should be able to provide a bit more of an insight and be willing to treat you until you can find the right person, not give you the cold shoulder. I also feel he give mixed messages about treatment options. He will say something is not necessary or a bad idea, but another Doctor will say it's a good idea and appropriate.

Better off somewhere else

The dr. spends no time with patients. It is an assembly line approach totally. Save the time and co-pay by trying a dr that actually cares enough to see his patients. It's too bad because it seems the office used to be good.

Not someone I care to visit again.

His office staff are a joke, don't know their jobs well and are not pleasant. His N.P. who works with him, although very friendly has little to offer outside of her limited knowledge base, and his bedside manner is very poor. I didn't feel like he listened, understood my concerns, or offered any solutions. I am looking elsewhere for a new Doctor.

Horrible doctor

By far the worst experience at a Dr office I have ever had ! I was the first appt at 8 am and he did not see me until almost 9am. When he did see me he didn't seem to care about what I was telling him. I suffer from extreme anxiety problems that I have been on medication for as well as migraine headaches. His nurse practitioner put me in a medication and I was having to take it everyday so I called and asked to be out on something more preventative and hey just refilled the prescription so when I went in today he pretty much accused me over abusing the medicine that I was taking for my migraines. He put me in something different that according to my pharmacy doctors do not even really use anymore and no pharmacy around here has it and cvs didn't even know if there distributor even had it. Also when I tried to explain my anxiety issues to him he didn't even care stating that he can't help me with that and to go see a physiatrist. I have never been so outraged but the way this doctor acted. My doctor that I had for 10 years recently retired and trying to find a new doctor has been tough I will never go back to this doctor ever again !!! As a hard working mother of a 3 year old who goes to school and works full time I did not appreciate him pretty much accusing me of abusing drugs !!!

Your in great hands with Dr. Goddard

Sorry or maybe not so sorry :) I don't get to see the good Doctor more often, but when I am ill and have had to go in the Doctor has been unbelievably great... When it comes to needles and medicines I'm kind of still like a kid and have that kid phobia or fear and nervousness around them, but with Dr Goddard since day one I have felt total comfort and I know for a fact that he can tell when patents are a little up tight and with in seconds of being in the room with him that all changes and its as if your just with a trusted old friend conversing... If your in need a a great family Doctor look no further Doctor Goddard is your man... The good Doctor is a healer and not some bandage specialist that just treats the symptoms but the problems still remains, and he's not one to push prescriptions to quickly with out a proper diagnosis... If we could only have more Doctors like Doc Goddard I know people would be a lot healthier... PS Doctor seems to be like a good listener so if you have questions about anything feel free to speak to him, unlike many other Doctors out there now a days...Thank You Dr Goddard...

Excellent, courteous, professional manner, took the time that was needed to really figure out my problem not just write me a prescription or assume. Only drawback is that it's hard to get an appointment on short notice because he is usually booked up.

KIMBERLEY TESKE

Excellent..Very thorough like an old-fashioned doctor using modern medicine.

This guy was GREAT! Very thorough: I needed an annual physical for my job and he even check the pulse in my legs/feet. Of course I was also given an EKG, but the customer service and care were remarkable. Thanks again...I think I have found my new doctor!