Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel S Goldman MD
Dr. Daniel S Goldman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL, with another office in Boynton Beach, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Goldman has 2 locations
16244 S Military Trl Ste 560
Delray Beach, FL 33484
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel S Goldman has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel S Goldman has the following 6 expertise
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Daniel S Goldman is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Would not recomend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel S Goldman - Posted on July 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel S Goldman - Posted on June 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel S Goldman - Posted on May 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel S Goldman - Posted on September 1st, 2014
Attentive and detail oriented
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel S Goldman - Posted on January 16th, 2013
I trusted Dr. Goldman completely. I felt like I was in good hands and he helped me feel as comfortable and safe as I could during a scary time. I would definitely recommend him to all family and friends. He takes his patients care seriously. He also has a nice sense of humor that makes you feel at ease. Thank you for the excellent care.
37 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Daniel S Goldman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
More about Dr. Daniel S Goldman
Dr. Goldman is triple board certified in internal medicine, cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology. He received his medical degree from the University of Mississippi in 1981 and completed his internship at the universitys medical center. He then performed his internal medicine residency and fellowship in cardiology at State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, which he completed in 1986. From 1986 to 1990, Dr. Goldman served as the co-chief of the Division of Cardiology and medical director of the Coronary Care Unit at Jersey City Medical Center. He then served as the director of electrophysiology at St. Vincents Medical Center in Staten Island, New York until 1993, when he moved to Florida. For eight years, Dr. Goldman was the director of electrophysiology at the University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville. In 2008, he moved to South Florida and joined The Cardiology Center. Dr. Goldman is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, a fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society and a member of the American College of Physicians.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel S Goldman, MD - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology in Delray Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Daniel S Goldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.