Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel E Gormley has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My opinion of Dr. Gormley following multiple visits for removal of problematic moles and minor skin lesions was generally positive. The Dr. was professional and assertive with a keen sense of the ticking clock. Note that I state this as an observation rather than a criticism as I prefer medical professionals who get straight to the point. The actual procedures that he performed over several visits were successful and free of any discomfort whatsoever. His staff seemed to be somewhat intimidated by him which I found to be mildly disconcerting. Other than the aforementioned observation I found the staff to be professional comforting in all of my interactions with them.My primary criticism of this office is that they seem to run, at least during my four or five visits, perpetually late. My secondary criticism is of a minor nature and is in regard to some procedural inefficiencies I seemed to encounter when I chose to go out-of-pocket for some minor cosmetic issues. The office management procedures regarding this phase of my treatment seemed unrehearsed and awkward. In closing I want to convey the pertinent primary information my experience with this provider. Dr. Gormley performed multiple pain-free procedures in an adept and professional manner. He performs his own pathological testing in house which I find to be refreshing as it instilled additional confidence in my personal feeling about my lab work. His practice accepted my PPO insurance and thus far the billing and EOB has been spot on.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
55 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Daniel E Gormley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel E Gormley Md Pc, 412 W Carroll Ave Ste 207, Glendora, CA
Dr. Daniel E Gormley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.