Dr. Daniel I Greene Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel I Greene?

My experience as a Psychiatry patient at St E's has been problematic, until I became a patient of Dr Greene.I was never kept waiting and my phone calls were always quickly returned. He was very friendly, patient, and caring. He was knowledgeable and was eager to communicate his expertise in a on-doctor" way. He didn't confuse me with too much "psychobabble" and was always very accommodating in rescheduling appointments at the. last minute and trying to help when it was really needed. Most of all, he was the first one to diagnose me correctly. This was what led me into the right direction in my recovery, and after looking for the answer for thirty-eight years, there aren't enough words to convey how much his accurate diagnosis has improved my chances to greatly improve my mental health. This is not an exaggeration; it's the truth and anyone who is or becomes a patient of Dr Greene is a very fortunate one!

Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Daniel I Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.