Dr. Daniel Griffith Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Griffith?

Missing My Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Doctor Griffith is the Best Diagnastician. I hope you are well. If you reopen your practice please post the new location.

Missing my Doc!

Posted on May 17th, 2014

Wondering if anyone knows if he'll ever practice again or if he's still in the area? My entire family was a patient of his! Best Diagnostician ever. Hate to see his brilliance go to waste.

Dr. Griffith is o.k.

Posted on April 24th, 2014

Yes, Dr. Griffith is o.k......I called the sherriff's office and had a wellness check done on him back in Nov. and they said he's fine. Also, my new allergist has told me he is o.k. as well. And, yes I too have had GREAT results w/the shots he gave me.

Is he ok?

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Does anyone know if Dr. Griffith is ok? Whatever his problems I wish him well. I knew he was really helping me but not until this allergy season with no shots did I realize how much. I am so miserable!

Posted on February 4th, 2014

As a follow-up: I am unable to contact anyone at the number given. However I did contact the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration and they told me they have nothing to do with health care records and that the number is not a correct number for them.

Nurse @ Partners in Allergy and Asthma Care

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I am sorry to hear of all of the pts that are struggling to retrieve their medical records... Our office has been trying to be accomodating to Dr Griffith's pts and contacting insurance companies to help out pts that have already been through the testing and have already started immunotherapy. Although we do not know specifics about Dr Griffith's situation, we can assure anyone that needs to follow up care in the interim time, our office is more than happy to help out where needed.

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Once again I'm called out. Im not apologizing for what I've said, its all true. The goodness he had, the compassion.....I stuck up for him, I trusted him with my husband's life.....that goodness left him in a flash of 2 days. He became dangerous not just to himself but to his patients. I'm sure I could have been a little nicer about it, but at the time, I didn't feel that way for my own reasons and I'm finished explaining myself to you for it. I wanted him to succeed and I wanted him to continue to be the best, and when he went so far downhill and became a danger and was doing things he shouldn't....I spoke out. No onw was lustening ans no one was helping and I'm sorry you are upset by that....I can't take it back. Perhaps you should have been in my shoes that day, you may have handled things differently..... maybe not.

Enough is enough!!

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Trish: I have been a prior employee, patient, and friend of Dr Griffith since shortly opening practice. Therefore I DO KNOW more than you think. I also know the amazing, compassionate man he once was prior to the hardships he has suffered.  I am by no means excusing his alleged recent behavior but to a certain degree, I understand. YOU have no idea what and who truly has caused him to be deadened. You are not the only one who has tried "helping" him. But you ARE the only one who has made it public. When one does something from the heart, you don't make your actions public, regardless of the outcome. I get you're angry. So are others. Is this your idea of retaliation? What does it get you? Nothing. Your accusations even contradict your statements.  Did you even try to contact his family? You mentioned his child, you obviously knew he had one. What kind of person does that make you? This has been the worse year physically and emotionally for Dr Griffith after his diagnosis. You failed to mention that in your rant. He hung on to that practice for dear life. You said you went without pay for months, he went without for YEARS. Despite what you say, he did it for his patients. He could have sold the practice years ago but didn't because he always worried for the patients who relied on him. But it was physically draining him and now has caught up to him.  It's unfortunate everyone has been left without answers and records, we ALL have. But I'll be the bigger person and remember all the good he did for others and not hold it against him. The good definitely out weighs the bad by far. Get well soon and best of luck to Dr Griffith.

Former Manager

Posted on December 8th, 2013

Thank you for your understanding. Unfortunately I do not have the number, but I do know that Dr. Dennison 2 doors down holds the lease, so I imagine his leasing agent would be the person to get information from. For obvious reasons I cannot post my email on here, but I can be found via Facebook. If you cannot get a hold if me there, leave a message here and I will figure a way to get with you.

Sorry we could no longer trust his judgement

Posted on November 24th, 2013

My family stuck with this brilliant doctor for many years. It has been heart breaking to watch him deteriorate and finally drive us off by his erratic and unprofessional behavior. Despite our respect for his expertise, we could no longer trust a doctor obviously impaired by what we can only assume was substance abuse. His constantly rotating staff was another warning sign for us that his behavior had become out of control. Office visits were long rants against everyone who was stealing for him and out to get him. I hope that he is somewhere safe and getting help.

loyal patient

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

I too am not sure where he has gone, I thought I'd try to seek answers here. After reading prior comments there's one thing I must say, he has always been a very excellent doctor. Extremely intelligent and knowledgeable. He always went out of his way to find the root of the problem and solve it, not just mask it like other doctors tend to do. I remember when I first became his patient, I sat in the waiting room (admittedly a little perturbed by the wait) with an elderly man, whom I believe noticed my irritation, he began to share his story of how Dr Griffith "saved" his life. He had been suffering for many years of a skin condition that left him in constant pain, so much he considered ending his life until he came to Dr Griffith after several visits with prior physicians, and he figured it out. He was healed and thrilled. The poor little man continued to see Dr Griffith on a regular basis not because he needed continued care but because he enjoyed "talking with the doctor". I was utterly taken back by his story. I will never forget that day. Through the years he has had apparent health problems himself but he always seemed to pull himself in to continue patient care. Now as the sign posted says, closed due to "medical emergency", what I have to say is; for all the help he has provided me and I'm sure so many others, the least I can do is wish him good health and speedy recovery! It is not in anyone's place to judge or accuse of what that "medical emergency" is. The important thing is that he is human and now this must be the time for him to seek care or maybe for someone to save HIS LIFE. Best of luck to you Dr Griffith, hope to see you soon! "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone."-John 8:7

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Dr. Griffith is one of the most caring and best doctors I have ever met. He did everything he could for his patients. He truly cared! People need to be more understanding and compassionate during this time. These posts show people's true colors. I sure hope people don't judge you like you are judging Dr. Griffith.