Dr. Daniel Gurley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Gurley?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr. Gurley was very professional, personable, and took the time to explain everything I asked him. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor.

careless and unprofessional office staff

Posted on May 21st, 2017

Recently did an small procedure on my wife's knee and he prescribed pain relief medication which never got to pharmacy by his office. We waited and waited, and eventually called the office on the weekend. As of today after 4 days my wife has not been able to get his pain medication and Dr. on call did not pay any attention to our repeated request either. It is disappointing indeed.

Exceptional Experience!

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Gurley and his staff, were not only professional, but friendly and caring individuals. The surgery I received was dreaded, but the results have been far greater than my expectations. Follow-up visits were fast, and friendly. The only problem I had was finding a parking spot in the parking lot!

Great surgeon

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Gurley did an excellent job on my ACL surgery. I have returned to full activity. He and his staff were friendly and very skilled. The overall experience was better than expected.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I usually do not leave negative comments, but I did my research on locating an orthopedic surgeon. He is rated very highly on several review sites. I never got to meet Dr. Gurley, or have him read my MRI. I could not get pass the PAs who made several errors.I went with a PA because Dr. Gurley had a 4 week wait period, and the scheduler told me only those needing surgery saw Dr.Gurley. I found another Dr.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr. Gurley is my favorite doctor he spends time to listen to what his patients need and is very friendly and professional!

Great Experience!

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Dr Gurley diagnosed my issue, gave me options we could explore, and made sure I was assisted in setting up the testing I chose. If I need surgery, I would want him to do it. Great experience!

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Dr. Gurley is always more than willing to spend whatever time is needed to answer questions, explain conditions, diagnose, etc. Recommending him to others is easy!

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Gurley stands out among his piers. I met him for the 1st time last week and came away from that appointment really impressed with him., not only as a doctor but as a quality person as well. He not only spent considerable time with me (not rushing out to the next patient) wanting to know about my knee problem but about me as a person as well. I've had many doctor's in my life but none with the 'bed-side' mannerism that he possesses. I was referred to him by a friend and I'm glad to refer him to you. PS...Look at his picture...that smile is genuine and telling in the way he treats patients.

Dr. Gurley

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Very friendly and efficient.

Posted on January 31st, 2016

The trust between Dr and patient is very important to me. and I am thankful that we found Dr. D. Gurley. I can trust him with any problem I have knowing it will be fixed right and that he never pushes me into doing a surgery unless I am ready for it, I thank Him for that. To me I wouldn't want any other Dr.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Dan's presence makes me feel so good. I have much faith in him.