Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Daniel Cohen
Daniel Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valley Stream, NY, with another office in Hewlett, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology. Daniel Cohen is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, St John's Episcopal Hospital and Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus. He speaks English.
Daniel Cohen has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Daniel Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Stream, NY.