Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Rodriguez
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trinity, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, North Bay Hospital and Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Family Planning
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Haven't even had an opportunity to see the Dr. and provide a rating on him. The staff were abrupt and rude right off the bat. I was attempting to make an appointment and was left on hold. Had to repeat the purpose of my call and my information to several people. Not a great feeling to start but understandable that the people in front of them are a priority, and people on the phone come second. I agree with that. However, the sharp tongue and curt attitudes, most people can do without. I was hoping to be able to see the Dr. as he has such great reviews but I don't want to deal with that type of staff every time I have an appointment. I will be looking for another primary care doctor based on his staff.
Best doctor I have ever had. I am heartbroken my new insurance does not have him on my plan. I am very scared to go to another doctor. He is aware of this and stopped by my hospital room to tell me he will always be on hand to answer questions and get all info regarding my many health issues to my new doctor. He is a blessing and practices medicine how it should be . Best care practices always for his patients.
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Bay Hospital
Morton Plant Mease Dunedin Hospital
Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Mease Countryside Hospital
Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
North Bay Medical Center
19 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1997
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOptimum Family Care, 3531 Little Rd, Trinity, FL
Dr. Daniel Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trinity, FL.