Dr. Daniel H Saltzman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Saltzman?

Outstanding

I had a prior premature baby. Dr Saltzman clearly explained what could be done to try and prevent this from happening to me and why in terms that I could understand. He put me at ease when he introduced himself not as Dr Saltzman but Dan Saltzman so I felt he said that to make me understand he was not superior to me. He deserves 5 stars and would strongly recommend him to anyone with a high risk pregnancy

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Saltzman is a great doctor. He is extremely patient and does not rush you out the door. I have been to him a few times and I believe he truly cares about his patients and enjoys his work greatly.

kind,friendly puts you at ease. Explains things simply so you can understand the medicine

Incompetent and full of himslef

He gave a wrong diagnosis, that was very scary as it could lead a woman to terminate a healthy pregnancy. He nevertheless was so confident in himself at the same time. I don't understand where the positive reviews come from. If he misdiagnosed you like he misdiagnose me you would not be happy with this arrogant doctor either.

Great doctor!

Dr. Saltzman is a terrific doctor. I saw him when pregnant with my first child and about to see him again for the CVS procedure for my second child. While I am just a nervous person by nature, Dr. Saltzman is a calming force. I feel very lucky to live in the New York area so that I can see doctors of this caliber. Would recommend him and please - ask for him if you get referred to Carnegie Imaging. He is the best!

Excellent communication skills

explained my complex condition in a way that was easy for me to understand. Told me after we were done to call him if I thought of any other questions.I did not feel rushed.

Amniocentesis with Dr. Saltzman

Dr. Saltzman is AWESOME!!! the best. I met him 3 times, he was polite, patient and very caring. I was very anxious about the amniocentesis but it was a breeze with him. The procedure was quick, painless and so smoothly done. I LOVED this doctor and totally recommend him to anyone. He has a personal touch that is hard to come by these days. 5 stars to dr. Saltzman.

A great doctor. Very thorough. Love him.

A Pleasure

Dr. Saltzman performed a CVS test on me by way of abdomen yesterday. I was terrified since I had never met him before, but he quickly put me at ease with several jokes. He made a very uncomfortable and scary situation light-hearted, and knowing his credentials (now) I feel so lucky to have had him as my doctor. He also introduced himself without his title and with his first name, which I found very disarming. I would recommend him 1000 times over.