Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel H Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 46
Dr, Smith is the best dr. I had a hysterectomy due to uterine cancer .He made me fell so relaxed, great bedside manner. He seen me every day in the hospital. After discharge he would call in between visits to follow up . He also has a great sense of humor, totally up beat.. I have never felt better I do belive its do to Dr. Smith"s positive attitude ...Thank You Dr. Smith... forever grateful..! " I can't imagine why any one would write some thing negative ??????? DR. SMITH GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS " YOU ARE THE BEST"
46 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1972
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Daniel H Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel H Smith Md, 4 Rutland Rd, Scarsdale, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel H Smith in this video.
Dr. Daniel H Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.