Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel W Hanson
Dr. Daniel W Hanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maple Grove, MN, with other offices in Saint Paul, MN and Hugo, MN . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hanson is affiliated with St John's Hospital and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel W Hanson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel W Hanson has the following 6 expertise
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 17
If this is the Dr. Dan Hanson who now practices under Minnesota Spine Institute with offices in Maple Grove, Hugo and Woodbury - - do not see this person. He is arrogant, does not follow up, the business office is a disaster. I could go on for hours about my disastrous encounter with him. I don't know how others can honestly give this doctor 4 and 5 stars. Maybe my case wasn't enough of a cash cow for him? I would advise patients to thoroughly research other physicians for their spinal issues.
From start to finish Dr Hanson was excellent. I had a very positive experience with him and his staff. I felt I had a very complex problem and he helped me understand my problem by drawing me pictures and reviewing my MRI with me. I've seen other surgeons for my problem and they didn't give me the confidence and great bedside manner that Dr Hanson did. His surgical skills pulled me through and I have had a wonderful outcome. I'm so thankful for Dr Hanson. He personally called me after surgery.
After meeting with several different Spine surgeons (which were arrogant) I finally met Dr. Hanson. He introduced himself as Dan Hanson and encouraged me to call him Dan. I thought to myself, finally someone who is down to earth. He explained my problem very well to me , he made drawings to help me understand and took the time to review my MRI with me. He was very thorough! My surgery went beautifully, my recovery was fast and my incision was small. Myself and my wife loved his bedside manner and his surgical ability. He was amazing. I can't recommend him enough to my family and friends. I'd give him 5 stars out of 5!
Dr. Hanson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel W Hanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maple Grove, MN.