Dr. Daniel Hanson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hanson?

Do not go to him!

Posted on November 30th, 2017

If this is the Dr. Dan Hanson who now practices under Minnesota Spine Institute with offices in Maple Grove, Hugo and Woodbury - - do not see this person. He is arrogant, does not follow up, the business office is a disaster. I could go on for hours about my disastrous encounter with him. I don't know how others can honestly give this doctor 4 and 5 stars. Maybe my case wasn't enough of a cash cow for him? I would advise patients to thoroughly research other physicians for their spinal issues.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

From start to finish Dr Hanson was excellent. I had a very positive experience with him and his staff. I felt I had a very complex problem and he helped me understand my problem by drawing me pictures and reviewing my MRI with me. I've seen other surgeons for my problem and they didn't give me the confidence and great bedside manner that Dr Hanson did. His surgical skills pulled me through and I have had a wonderful outcome. I'm so thankful for Dr Hanson. He personally called me after surgery.

Teacher

Posted on June 17th, 2014

Each time I met with Dr. Hanson he was always courteous and willing to explain things exactly and answer all my questions about what was going to happen, how long recovery would be, what the surgery would really entail, problems that could happen, etc. I didn't feel like I was rushed.

he is an awesome Spine surgeon

Posted on June 6th, 2014

After meeting with several different Spine surgeons (which were arrogant) I finally met Dr. Hanson. He introduced himself as Dan Hanson and encouraged me to call him Dan. I thought to myself, finally someone who is down to earth. He explained my problem very well to me , he made drawings to help me understand and took the time to review my MRI with me. He was very thorough! My surgery went beautifully, my recovery was fast and my incision was small. Myself and my wife loved his bedside manner and his surgical ability. He was amazing. I can't recommend him enough to my family and friends. I'd give him 5 stars out of 5!

Insulting

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I can say after seeing specialists for years, I have never been treated so badly by a doctor in my life. On 2 occasions I had an appointment to show up to be told the doctor didnt come in today. On 3 occacions after waiting weeks for an appointment I get a call the day before to cancel. After my surgery Dr Hansen walked past my wife without so much as a word and she had to chace him down to find out how it went. Now that the surgery is over I have been working for a month to get him to send a letter to my work comp for continued care. I will never return to this place

Posted on October 15th, 2017