Dr. Daniel Harlin Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Harlin?

Did not follow orders from referring doctor for procedure.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

This doctor caused me a lot of pain. I was sent to him to have a hip injection with sedation due to the amount of pain I was in with my hip. Another reason for the sedation was because of the chronic back pain from a fracture, herniated discs, DDD, brittle bones, and osteoarthritis down my whole spine that is inoperable. I also suffer from a great deal of nerve damage in my back and down my legs. He was made aware of the issues prior to the procedure. He canceled the sedation after being admitted in pre-op which also affected the amount of insurance co-pay that i will have to fight to get the overpayment back because that isn't what was submitted to the insurance. Once I was on the table, I made them aware again of my issues about laying flat on my back with my legs out straight. His bedside manners were horrible and didn't take into consideration any of my chronic issues or referring doctor's orders. They strapped me down to the table 5-10 minutes before the doctor was even in the room and he took his sweet time before he actually started the procedure which took about another 7 minutes. When he saw the amount of pain I was in he said, "it can't be that bad because I don't feel anything". Needless to say, I will not allow this doctor to touch me again and will be following up with the hospital's board and other association as well as my reffering doctor.

Glad I found him.

Posted on August 11th, 2010

After getting bounced around by several so -called "pain specialists", I heard about Dr. Harlin through a local health magazine. I'm glad I did--he took the time to diagnose me and actually helped and got my pain under control, unlike these other docs that just seemed to want to only care about doing prosedures that didn't help me.

Posted on April 9th, 2015