Dr. Daniel J Headrick Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Headrick?

Criminal

This doctor is a disgrace to the medical profession. The OC county coroner said our son died from acute poly drug intoxication from drugs this criminal ordered and had his inept nurse administer Do not EVER let him treat you or your loved ones.

Fantastic

This is the best addiction Dr. in the world in my opinion.

I like Dr. Headrick. I think he treated me with kindness and respect. He listened to my concerns even when I was still detoxing and not at all clear headed. I did not feel the same about the program. My counselor was usually MIA and not any help at all. The nurses we great, though.

Pacific Coast Recovery

I may have seen him for a total of 2 minutes during my stay and was billed for numerous consultations and sessions that never took place. All he does is parrot AA and move you on to a very shoddy outpatient program.

dont go to him

This is not a Dr. he is a joke he is a addiction expert yeah right!!!He has no bedside manner. And trys to put you on head meds when you dont need them!!!!!

Dr. Daniel J Headrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dana Point, CA.