Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel L Heithold has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daniel L Heithold has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Daniel L Heithold has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
First I should start off by saying I never got a chance to see the doctor,so this review is based soley on my experience with the appointment scheduler.I called to schedule an appointment to see the Dr. To have my gallbladder removed. The lady in charge of scheduling the appointments is by far the worst office personal I have ever talked to. She was so condescending. She treated me awful. Every time I would say something to her,she would more or less repeat in a mocking tone to someone beside her.I had called two weeks earlier to schedule an appointment,but she wouldn't even schedule it because I was leaving to go on vacation,so she insisted I wait until I got back. I didn't understand that. I do not have ins,so I am self pay. I think that was a big deal for her. She kept telling me I should just go to the hospital where I'm from,and seemed very adiment about me not coming there.I had my phone on speaker,so if anyone needs proof of the conversation,i have many witnesses.I finally got her to set me an appointment,and she said she would send me out a packet of paperwork to fill out and bring with me to the appointment. I never got the paper work,and I never got a phone call at any time before the appointment to confirm it. Luckily I was able to get an appointment with the chief of Surgery and have it removed. I am a repectable person. I am an independent contracted nurse that works for 496 insurance companies doing life,long term care and diaabilty exams for them.I have done that job for 13 years. I have met many doctors,nurses and many office staff. This lady by far is the worst professional I have ever met.
He is the best surgeon ever! I had double hernias and was up and about in no time! Minimal pain and swelling! You can tell he loves his job and he has a great personaliity! Enjoy just chatting with him! His office staff is also wonderful and helped us on several occasions even though I was a new patient. I recommend him highly!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Heithold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDaniel L Heithold Md, 731 Glenwood Dr Ste W, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Daniel L Heithold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.