Dr. Daniel S Heller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Heller?

CAPT, USN (RET.)

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH DR. HELLER'S PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES. HE COMBINES A WARM BEDSIDE MANNER WITH THE SKILLS OF A VERY KNOWLEGABLE MED ICAL PROFESSIONAL. OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY.

Great and caring doctor and nurse Millie is wonderful I call dr Heller McDreamy!

I liked him!

Great doctor, seems to care and listen. He explores alternative therapy and not just narcotics. Staff was friendly and helpful, his nurse was bright and happy.

2 Appointments, Both Awful

Dr. Heller does seem annoyed that he has to see patients, but I've seen fine doctors that I wouldn't necessarily want to be stuck in an elevator with, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I had recently moved into the area, and had primarily been on medication management since suffering a series of work-related injuries 8 years ago. I wanted to try something new in addition to my current therapy, especially since I was told I was not a candidate for surgery. I was asked a series of questions, one of which asked if I had been sexually abused as a child. Although I wasn't sure what that had to do with my injuries nearly 40 years later, I answered honestly. Apparently a mistake--I was told on my second visit that I was at "high risk" for abusing my meds because I had been abused! He spent the remainder of the appointment pushing for me to get a neurostimulator ("like a Trans Am" were his words) and when I told him that previous "stimulation" therapies had done nothing for me, he told me that he would give me a referral for Suboxone. What a guy! Well, I know men aren't supposed to cry, but I was nearly in tears when I left. I felt even worse thinking about how his female patients who had the misfortune to be abused must feel...

Doctor's Response

My first and only priority is in caring for patients, and to ensure they receive the best care possible. If I came across as rude, or uncaring, I apologize. I try to follow the most effective medical protocols possible to help the patient achieve the best outcome.

In response to Simmons's mom. I strongly disagree with your comment, Dr Heller deeply cares about his patients. He spend time with a patient, is a very good listener and has excellent bedside manners. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Mrs

Great doctor. Listens very well.

Fantastic!!!

Great doctor.

If you are in pain, Dr. Heller can help.

Professional yet very caring. Great physician.

Helpful and caring

Took time explaining diagnosis and found helpful treatment, very satisfied

Really helpful

recommend

Dr. Daniel S Heller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenton, VA.