Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel C Hernandez
Dr. Daniel C Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital, Encino Hospital Medical Center and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel C Hernandez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel C Hernandez has the following 10 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Daniel C Hernandez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hernandez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Group, 732 N Broadway, Escondido, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel C Hernandez in this video.
Dr. Daniel C Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escondido, CA.