The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel E Herron
Dr. Daniel E Herron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA, with other offices in Carmichael, CA and Woodland, CA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Herron is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel E Herron has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Daniel E Herron has the following 7 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Daniel E Herron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Herron did my ultra sound and biopsy. He was wonderful. I have never met a doctor that was so kind and gentle during this very difficult time for me. Not only was he upfront and honest, he even called me at home to make sure that I had received the results of the biopsy. We have since spoken on the phone a couple of times and he has helped me with my many questions I have had since the diagnosis. I wish he could be my main doctor to deal with the cancer.
Dr. Herron is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Daniel E Herron accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel E Herron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.