Dr. Daniel Hersh Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Hersh?

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I have met with Dr. Hersh several times, and find him very pleasant and feel at ease with him. I did not necessarily want a male Dr. but the wait time for a female Dr. was too long and I took my chances. I haven't regretted my decision. His staff is great, I love his nurse and he has been very good at explaining my issues and options and providing information. He has actually called to explain the results of two of my exams and I find that to be a wonderful practice as it is rare, at least where I come from.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

the absolute worst Doctor. A complete chauvinist.

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I would highly recomend Dr. Hersh. He delivered my second baby and he made it an awesome experience! I had some complications with my first delivery that ended up in having to have two transfusions, all because my first doctor never listened to me, everything was "normal" with him. Dr. Hersh ALWAYS listened and cared, he called every time he said he would do it and explained everything with great patience. Thanks to him we remember with great joy the day my son was born!

Posted on October 29th, 2017