Dr. Daniel L Hiersche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Hiersche?

Repaired my bicep!

I tore the distal tendon on my bicep. Dr Hiersche performed surgery to repair and my arm is back to 99% strength and mobility after just 1 year. He is kind and informative. I would highly recommend him.

Need a good team to work with you?

I have been a patient at his office for over the past four or five years due to a pre-existing injury. The staff and Dr. Heirsch have went out of their way to work with my out of town physicians to see that I get the treatment I need even though they are not the primary for this particular injury. They are a great team.

A good dr.

I have a great trust in Dr. Dan. 2 knee replacements.

Did a hip surgery and caused a paralysis on the leg from the knee down. He ran from responsibility and pushed us on to another Dr. He is alsolutely a disaster.The paralysis never improved! My opinion is he should not be practicing!