3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel B Hoag?

he will discharge you in a heartbeat if you give him any reason to think you are going to another DR for a second opinion.

Dr Hoag will discharge you without a notice or even a conversation as to why. If you have even the slighest cause for concern it is bye bye baby

Dr. Hoag has been my primary care physician for 13 years. I am extremely satisfied with the care that I have received, and my husband is also. Dr. Hoag is a common sense kind of doctor, and I continue to trust his opinion more and more as time goes by. He is very knowledgeable, has a good bedside manner, and never makes me feel like I'm being rushed. He always makes me feel valued as a patient. He is the best doctor that we have ever had.

Been going to Dr. Hoag for four years and have never met him!

Never saw the Doctor

never saw him only saw the PA. The office staff leaves a lot to be desired, rude in person and keeps you waiting on the phone for extended periods and then never gets the message correct. Will be getting a new "Doctor" one that actually sees his patients.

Beware, This Is A Terrible Excuse For A Physician!

I called to complain about a charge tacked onto my free wellness exam. The office manager informed me it was do to my stage 3 chronic kidney disease, which I was never informed I had! I then paid to get a copy of my records and it was there! He never informed me. It was based on one blood test that should have been repeated. He has not returned my calls either. I read on another rating site that if you cross him, he sends you a letter of dismissal. He should have referred me to a kidney specialist or put me on a medication for this disease but he did nothing. Wouldn't you think your physician would tell you especially if it were stage 3?? He is a joke of a doctor.

I have found my new Doctor!

I am fairly new to AZ and still seeking new medical professionals. I have ruled out 3 family Drs and visited Dr Hoag for my annual physical and "meet and greet", and I was not disappointed. He was patient while listening to my history, thorough in his evaluations of my medical needs. I was impressed. BAM - I have found myself a new Doctor!

Not satisfied with the staff!!!!!

My experience with Dr. Hoag's office was the least bit satisfactory. We will be changing Doctors, not because of Dr. Hoag, but his staff. The one I am most disturbed about is the senseless, insensitive lady at the front desk. She was very rude with me, had a complacent look on her face, while I was asking questions, and answered in a sarcastic tone. In my belief, if you aren't willing to help others then you don't need to be in this career. It was pure ignorance to not be of assistance when it's clearly your job to assist others. I felt utterly disgusted that this would be allowed in a work setting. Especially for someone at the front desk.

unsatisfied

The Doctor didn't take time to listen to me. His bedside manner was very rude. He gave information on my medication that I did not understand and he wouldn't take the time to explain it to me.

Disappointed patient

Staff was rude, I never got a clear answer to my medical issues, it was hard to get an appointment to see the doctor, overall it was a bad experience

Terrible Staff

The Worst doctor that we have ever m

I have been going to Dr. Hoags office for over a year, and have only seen him one time for about two minutes. All he did was complain about Obama Care. He then walked out and I never saw him again. My husband never saw him, only a P.A. I needed a mouth biopsie which I never had because they wouldn't send the specialist the chest exray or blood work that I had done. The surgeon couldn't believe it. Their staff is so unprofessional. I'd give anything to see my prior doctor at U of Michigan. They were real DOCTORS! They also charged my insurance for writing down the medications that I gave them. My insurance wouldn't pay for that so they charged me!!

Dr. Daniel B Hoag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queen Creek, AZ.

Dr. Daniel B Hoag Is this you?