3.1

Highly Dissatisfied

His wife!

I was a patient of doctor hochberger for many years. He's a pleasant and thorough physician. I decided to leave his practice as my sister and husband left also due to her erratic behaviour. We had issues constantly with prescription refills. I asked to speak with the manager on a few occasions because of medications but she wouldn't get on the phone but rather yell in the background as I was speaking to the medical assistant. She was always asking questions about our personal affairs that wasn't her business. She is a perpetual busy body. I have heard her yell at the doctor and belittle him and his staff. I once sat in the room waiting to be seen and heard her poke fun at obese people. I was startled when my sister called me a about a year ago saying that his wife started a heated debate over politics and was furious that my sister's belief didn't coincide with hers. I won't even get started on her skimpy clothing. With that said, he's a great doctor but not worth dealing with his money hungry wife but that's a whole other story.

Excellent diagnostician

Always takes the time to answer my questions and to explain his diagnoses and prescriptions thoroughly.

Great Doctor. He is thorough, compassionate, and everything you want in a doctor. His wife runs the office and is rude, and everything you don't want at a doctor's office.

Dr. Hochberger is an excellent diagnostician, in my view, and always takes the time to provide comprehensive primary care.

Dr. Hochberger is an excellent Dr. BUT his front desk staff is the most unprofessional people I have ever met. How can a Dr. be so good but have such trash for employees. I call and could not get one word in. She did not listen to what i was saying just rambling. I cant tell you enough of how frustrated I am. This is why My husband and I left. Not because the Dr's incompetence but the employees. What a shame

clinnical social worker

I have been with the doctor for over 25 years and his staff and office manager Nsncy have been nothing but courteous. There are delays at times with appointment time but that is due to the doctor's thoroughness and effort to keep his patients alive and healthy. In all my years of seeing him he has diagnosed on several occasions that saved my life. I would trade my time for saving my life anytime how about you?

Dr. Daniel A Hochberger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rumford, RI.