Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 23
I have been going to dr Hoffman for 1 1/2yrs now, and I am very pleased with his expertise, bedside manner and care in the office! that was the best choice I ever made, was switching drs and started seeing him! I read up very on the drs I am going to see, even before I make the appointment. I would rather to have my dr be straightforward with me about my medical problems, then beat around the bush to get any answers! I don't know what those other people found wrong with him, he was not one bit like that, from day number one!!
I ended up seeing Dr. Hoffman after my old Dr. left the hospital system. Dr. Hoffman mis-diagnosed an injury based on a shoddy x-ray that could barely be viewed. He referred me to a specialist that was out of town for 2 weeks, when I called the office to ask for another dr. to see I was told to find my own specialist since he could only refer that dr. that was part of his group. He offered not support at all. I ended up going to beaumont and saw a specialist that had a very different diagnosis than hoffman. Don't waste your time with this guy.
21 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 1997
Botsford General Hospital
Dr. Daniel A Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKar & Koblin Mds, 150 N Robertson Blvd Ste 115, Beverly Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel A Hoffman in this video.
Dr. Daniel A Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.