Dr. Daniel M Honigman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel M Honigman?

Dr. Honigman is a blessing - Amazing Doctor

Although Dr. Honigman is very busy, and you do have to wait for him, he is worth the wait, he is caring, very Knowledgable and always kind to my Mother. My Mother has been seeing him for almost 10 year s

worse office staff ever! WAIT TIME IS 2 HOURS!!!

Great doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Honigman since I signed up with Caremore Insurance. It was upsetting having a new doc because my old one was wonderful. But Dr. H is great. Keeps on top of my meds. He has seen me through a knee replacement and stage 1 breast cancer while dealing with my fibromyalgia. He sends me out to specialists while he remains my primary care doc. Excellent at explaing things to you.

Review of Dr. Daniel Honigman, M.D.

My overall experience with Dr. Honigman is very good. Although he has many patients to see on a given day, he always spends as much time with me as necessary to ascertain exactly what my problem is, and how best to treat it. There have been a few occasions, especially on busy days, when my wait to see the doctor was longer than expected, but this has been the exception rather than the rule at his office. The doctor's staff are knowledgeable, courteous, and efficient, which makes visiting Dr. Honigman's office a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr. Honigman to anyone looking for an excellent physician for themselves or their family.

Dr. Daniel M Honigman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hacienda Heights, CA.