Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Houser
Dr. Daniel Houser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenfield, IN. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Houser is affiliated with St Vincent Hospital & Health Services and Community Hospital North. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Houser has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Houser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Community Hospital North
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Daniel Houser accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1460 Persimmon Cir, Greenfield, IN
Dr. Daniel Houser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenfield, IN.