Dr. Daniel Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Huber?

First Rate Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2016

He has so much knowledge, he saved my toes that were frostbitten, with a remedy that I would have never thought of. He is kind and thoughtful and really cares about his patients. I tell all my friends and ones looking for a super good doctor, go to Dr. Daniel Huber. He is # 1 no doubt about it.

Greg

Posted on November 17th, 2011

My review is for the office in general rather than this particular doctor. I went in for a routine yearly physical and on top of my normal bloodwork that I've always had done from my previous doctor, I was charged for diagnostic (not preventive) bloodwork that I never authorized. I spent days trying to have this corrected only to be met with a "tough luck, pay the bill" attitude from the doctor's office. It was almost comical how their solution to the problem was for me to talk to the doctor, where I then requested to speak with him and they told me I would need to come in for an appointment and thus be charged even more money. I will not be coming back to this office, and I recommend that anyone considering going here to think twice about it. They just might tack on additional work which you never authorized which isn't covered by your insurance company. Simple extortion. Stay away!

Posted on December 4th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to get to know the patient, answer questions and diagnose the ailment.

Posted on May 30th, 2017