Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Hurley
Dr. Daniel J Hurley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Skokie, IL . He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Hurley is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel J Hurley has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Daniel J Hurley has the following 9 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Neck Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Daniel J Hurley has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel J Hurley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
This Dr. was great the first visit I had with him. My case then turned in to a workers comp case and he did a 180 and wanted nothing to do with me. He was actually one of my favorite Dr.s until then. Because of how I was treated I am filing a formal complaint with the board regarding his behavior. He didn't even exam me this time I went in. He just kept talking about fighting with my insurance and telling me everyone has aches and pains. That was not his tune last month when he wanted to give me 4 cortisone shots and an MRI. I have everything documented. Dr.s like this should not be practicing. Medicine is about helping people.
I don't feel Dr. Hurley listened to my concerns and complaints. There is a lack of communication in the office and it takes two days generally to get a response from nurse, Nancy or Dr. Hurley. I don't feel they followed my case and what was going on with me in a personalized manner. Also, wait time to see Dr. For office visit when a problem came up was too far out....generally a month or two.
Dr. Hurley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Daniel J Hurley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel J Hurley in this video.
Dr. Daniel J Hurley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.