Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel S Husted
Dr. Daniel S Husted, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL, with another office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Husted is affiliated with Martin Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Husted has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 65
Not very personable. Doctor spent about 5 minutes with me on each visit. His nurse sounds agitated every time I call her. She's a little grumpy in person as well. The rest of his staff are very nice. Bottom line, the doctor needs to spend more time with his patients, and his direct nurse needs to take some happy pills before she comes into work. As far as my surgical problem, I'll post another comment on that down the road
Comes in dressed in very expensive suits and shoes, does not spend much time. Told me I had vertebrea collapsing and surgery only option. MRI reports say nothing of the sort I later found out. Had me in surgery very quickly in an outpatient surgery center (later found out was out of network) and he is part owner. Sent home three ring circus of nurses and therapists was never told would be coming. Never got better. Finally went to another doctor and was told what he did was unecessary and not only that the fusion didn't take and now I have to have additional surgery to fix it and another level that has been comprimised. Nobody cares in office. All about the money!!
Dr. Husted is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Daniel S Husted accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel S Husted is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Stuart, FL.