Dr. Daniel S Husted Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Husted?

Not very personable. Doctor spent about 5 minutes with me on each visit. His nurse sounds agitated every time I call her. She's a little grumpy in person as well. The rest of his staff are very nice. Bottom line, the doctor needs to spend more time with his patients, and his direct nurse needs to take some happy pills before she comes into work. As far as my surgical problem, I'll post another comment on that down the road

Poor-RUN

Comes in dressed in very expensive suits and shoes, does not spend much time. Told me I had vertebrea collapsing and surgery only option. MRI reports say nothing of the sort I later found out. Had me in surgery very quickly in an outpatient surgery center (later found out was out of network) and he is part owner. Sent home three ring circus of nurses and therapists was never told would be coming. Never got better. Finally went to another doctor and was told what he did was unecessary and not only that the fusion didn't take and now I have to have additional surgery to fix it and another level that has been comprimised. Nobody cares in office. All about the money!!

An absolute miracle worker. I am totally painfree.

A very professional experience from day one. Best decision I ever made was to have the surgeon and with this great surgeon.

Dr Husted is the best. He performed spinal surgery on me and after 4-5 weeks ALL pain was gone. He explained what was needed and he was right on the money. I am 100% better then then my first visit there. Great Dr, highly recomend Dr Husted.

Super helpful answered all questions I had pre surgery

Seeing the patient as a whole, not just a symptom

Dr. Husted was the first physician who saw me as a whole person, not just my symptom of pain. He was patient, not pushing for surgery until we were both satisfied that other options were tried beforehand. When surgery was the only answer, he was supportive and made my life better!

"I can fix you" then leaves you out in limbo to defend on your own. Will not listen to patients questions.

will not return

Had two visits with the Dr and probably spent a total of six minutes in his company. First visit he ordered an M R I of spine. Second visit told me I have herniated cervical discs and he recommended physical therapy. Shook my hand and made a hasty exit. No explanation or time for questions. Can't say if he is a good orthopedic surgeon but will not go back to find out.

Doctor's Response

We regret to hear you felt your experience with Dr. Husted was anything less than you expected. It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and service to every one of our patients. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please do not hesitate to call Barbara Melton, our manager of human resources and marketing, directly at 772-288-2400 ext. 72668 so we can better understand the situation and how we can work to provide you, and fellow patients, with the best possible care in the future. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for providing this valuable feedback about your experience.

The best - he completed two operations on my spine.

Very knowledgeable orthopedic doctor who cares for his patients

Dr. Husted presents in a very professional and informative manner. He was consistently a good listener responding to my questions in good detail and with caring support.

The Worst

I have nothing positive to say of Dr. Husted or his staff. Therefore I will do as I was taught and say nothing at all. That should speak volumes!