Dr. Daniel I Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel I Rosenthal?

So pleased to have him in the room for my bone biopsy. His suggestions saved me from possibly having to come back for a redo. I give him 5 stars and thank you Dr Rosenthal.

Excellent- 10+ later and he was a God Send

I will never forget that I am pain free today due to the grace of this Doctor. I found out about a case study at the time. A doctor in my state wanted to do massive surgery. Dr. Rosenthal performed radiofrenquency ablation and I literally was on a plane home the next day pain free. I suffered an entire year before I found him. No other doctor but him could do this at the time. Miracle maker. Thank you so much again many many years later.