Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I have been going to Dr. Schrager since he took over for Dr. Kucer. I think he is a fantastic Doctor, I have a lot of skin issues due to being a sun worshipper my whole life. He is always current on the best ways to handle these issues. He and Carly spend a lot of time dealing with my issues and diagnosis is always right on. They do an excellent job in grating these problems. Dr. Schrager and his staff really do an excellent job.
I have been having acne for several years. Dr. Goldman helped my acne using a topical solution and a bath soap wash that made my skin much more soft and clear. I also received a chemical peel from a very nice lady who worked in the office. Overall a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this office to young people who have acne problems. The treatments are not expensive and I was very happy with the overall effect. Dr. Goldman is a nice doctor, and she has been treating my family for about four years.
I have been a patient of Dr. for the last 10-years. He is courteous and takes time to listen before recommending a treatment; the listening part is the hardest attribute to find in a doctor, so I have been really pleased. He is professional and through and takes time to explain the diagnostic and treatment process. I have recommended him to several close friends and they have been pleased with his bedside manner and knowledge. The staff is friendly and professional. They are very good at determining insurance coverage and billing;
23 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Hope Laser Resurfacing, 408 Lower York Rd, New Hope, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr in this video.
Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hope, PA.