Have you seen Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr?

unnecessary biopsies for $

My daughter and I both went to the Sellersville office. This was out first time here. They took a biopsy from each of up. For my daughter, they wanted to see which of two conditions she might have. However, either way they would prescribe the same treatment. They were doing a first time skin scan on me, and took a biopsy on my back before I even knew what they were doing. Had they asked, I would have let them know that spot has been there for as long as I remember. They charge over $300 for the biopsy, and they still send it out to an outside lab to analyze the sample (at a similar cost). Of course, the actual results aren't discussed with you. I'm not sure the outcome of either biopsy months later. I will be travelling further to go back to my previous dermatologist.

Outstanding Medical Help for YOU

This place is fine if you have ABSOLUTELY TO GO. SPEND THE DAY AND YOU WONT TO SIT IN A WAITING ROOM. I had an 815 appointment today. At 8:19, AFTER 3 people behind me were called back I voiced my concern and demanded a refund. They have absolutely no concern for patients time. I strongly suggest you look here. Apparently a good review gets you a happy phone call the next day! Thanks doctor.

Fantastic Doctor and practice

I have been going to Dr. Schrager since he took over for Dr. Kucer. I think he is a fantastic Doctor, I have a lot of skin issues due to being a sun worshipper my whole life. He is always current on the best ways to handle these issues. He and Carly spend a lot of time dealing with my issues and diagnosis is always right on. They do an excellent job in grating these problems. Dr. Schrager and his staff really do an excellent job.

Highly recommend

Nice office. Dr. Goldman was very helpful for my acne

I have been having acne for several years. Dr. Goldman helped my acne using a topical solution and a bath soap wash that made my skin much more soft and clear. I also received a chemical peel from a very nice lady who worked in the office. Overall a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this office to young people who have acne problems. The treatments are not expensive and I was very happy with the overall effect. Dr. Goldman is a nice doctor, and she has been treating my family for about four years.

Dr. Silver was excellent

I have been a patient of Dr. for the last 10-years. He is courteous and takes time to listen before recommending a treatment; the listening part is the hardest attribute to find in a doctor, so I have been really pleased. He is professional and through and takes time to explain the diagnostic and treatment process. I have recommended him to several close friends and they have been pleased with his bedside manner and knowledge. The staff is friendly and professional. They are very good at determining insurance coverage and billing;

patient

Ive been having skin issues my life and health problems too. Been through every cream and pill twice and even put on accutane and dr's gave up on me not seeing any progress. Then I got this weird rash all over my body and then it turned into scabs and painful. Within in a couple minutes he looked at me knew exactly what I had, unfortunately its a rare disease but gave me medicine to take and within two weeks cleared up and was not in pain anymore and i was worried about how much everything would cost since i was unemployeed and is going way out of his way to help me and not let this disease get worse! I have not seen my skin and not having something on it in years! I had a good feeling about him and soo happy i saw him and finally know after years whats been going on with my body!

Kim Melnut

I visited the office last week and was quite pleased with the doctor and his attentive staff. I was treated for acne and I am already seeing results. Thanks family derm!

Susan Travetea

Extremely pleased with this office. Only waited 10 minutes and was seen by the very helpful medical assistant. Dr schraegar and his staff are wonderful. I definitely recommend this as my number one skin specialist

5 - excellent service, little wait

Appointment at 10am. Waited 15 minutes to see dr. Very nice medical assistant. Clean new office. Dr schragear spent about 10 minutes with me. Gave me samples of the medicines to try. Very knowledgeable and nice. Asked about my other medical conditions and actually identified a possible health concern. Overall positive experience and I would recommend. This office is especially helpful if you have a specific peobkem and don't want to wait a long time in the waiting room.

Michelle Pellosi

good experience. would recommend.

Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hope, PA.

Dr. Daniel I Shrager Jr Is this you?