Dr. Daniel Ianni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ianni?

Great Surgeon

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I've had 5 surgeries with Dr. Ianni and will be having my 6th in September. I can honestly say he doesn't capitalize his profession. He makes the decision for surgery with the patients input and only when necessary. I have recommended Dr. Ianni to family and friends with several family members also having surgery performed with great results. You will not go wrong if you choose Dr. Iannai as your surgeon.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

My mother had sharp pain in her index finger for 12-15 years. She had been told by her family doctor and arthritis doctor that it was arthritis. It hurt so bad, she was brought to tears when she bumped it. I had been treated by Dr. Ianni and was very happy with the outcome, so I made her an appointment. He discovered a glomus tumor and removed it. She is now pain free.

Glomus tumor

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

My mom had needle like pain under her index fingernail for 12 - 15 years. She had been to 2 other doctors that told her it was arthritis. I had been treated by Dr. Ianni for bone spurs. I made an appointment for mom with Dr. Ianni. After a cortisone injection and ordering a MRI, he discovered a glomus tumor growing through the bone in her finger and was just below the fingernail. He operated and removed the tumor and she is doing great. She had previously talked about having the end of her finger cut off because of all the pain. Now she uses it and does not have any pain. She was taking about 6 Tylenol a day, now she doesn't take any.

Nurse Practitioner

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Dr. Ianni is the most caring and compassionate orthopedic surgeon I have ever met in all of my years in health care. I have not only used him several times with excellent results, but I refer my family members to him. In health care - that says a lot. He has done wonderful things for all of my family members and he treats his patients like family - not just another number or another surgery.

BONE SPUR/ACHILLES TENDON SURGERY

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I am very pleased going into my 5th week after surgery. I did not have to take a single pain pill and am able to walk on foot after only 4 - 5 days after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Ianni to anyone needing this type of surgery

CAN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DR.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I FRIST HAD IN COUNTERS WITH DR. IANNI BACK 16 YRS AGO WHEN MY DAUGHTER HAD BROKEN HER ARM AT SCHOOL HE WAS VERY CARING AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB. THEN YRS LATER I HAD KNEE PROBLEMS AND HE HAS BEEN THE ONLY DOCTOR I WOULD LET DO SURGREY ON MY KNEE I HAD OTHER SURGREYS AND HE IS THE ONE I WOULD CALL UPON HE HAS TREATED ME GOOD AND IS A WONDEFUL DOCTOR

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Dr. Ianni treated my husband who had an emergency back injury. I called in a panic because didn't want my husband to have to sit in the ER for 6 hours. Dr. Ianni saw him almost immediately, treated him and clearly explained what he could expect in terms of recovery.The staff was super friendly and really seemed to care about us.

Poor Treatment

Posted on June 20th, 2008

I was taken to Adena Regional by squad in 2004 due to a dislocated and broken ankle requiring surgery which was performed the next morning by Dr. Ianni upon his Volunteering to do so. Well, even tho I've been making payments I'm with a collection agency that has me now in debt over $3500.00 when the original bill was only little over $2000.00. I've been paying them monthly but they've not reported any payments since 2005 to the collection agency. I find this out when attempting to buy a first house. Staff is RUDE and I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.

Posted on November 13th, 2017