Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel M Ingram has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr.Ingram has been, out of all the doctors i have seen, hands down one of the most caring and attentive. He had gone through every type of testing, scans, and blood work to find he root of my problem and worked from there. He listened to my complaints, tended to my complaints and resolved my complaints fairly quickl- didn’t send me home until he felt 100% certain of my comfort and my safety. This man is definitely an astonishing doctor.
Did not care for him at all. He is rude, very condescending and . I would never want to see this man again. The nurses and everyone at the hospital were very, very nice and caring. But he was awful. I think someone like him does not need to be working in the ER, where people need help . They are there because they are sick or hurt. No to be treated like they were nothing.
Dr. Ingram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2002
University Louisville Hospital
Dr. Daniel M Ingram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntsville Hospital, 101 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Daniel M Ingram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.